Our client is looking for Japanese Speaking Corporate Access for their Equity Team.
- To assume overall responsibility for development of business relationship with new and existing listed Japanese companies
- To develop and execute corporate IR (i.e. Investor Relations) meetings for our global investors, especially Japanese companies
- To plan and organize seminars and road shows of listed companies for our global investors
- To work closely with equity sales, research analysts and investment banking team to develop, nurture and manage relationship with Japanese listed companies in Asia
- To invite senior executives of Japanese listed companies in Asia to join our road shows and present their company background, operation and performance to our global client
- To deal with external agencies for communication
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Around 3 years’ experience in securities or banking industry
- Knowledge of Asian equity markets and products preferred, but not essential
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with clients and all level of staff
- Capable of using MS office, e.g. Excel, Word etc.
- Well-organized, self-motivated, and work independent with excellent presentation skill
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!