Our client, one of the largest hotel accommodation provider, is currently seeking for a Contracting Manager.
Home office, Good Career Path, Start up new branches
- Manage and complete daily operations and report to Head quarter.
- Responsible on the assigned Hotels performance in terms of annual/monthly targeted production and revenue/room nights growth
- Build long term relationship and communicate with Hotels to ensure all tasks are within the deadline
- Conducting company Events (i.e: Contracting Roadshow, Improving Business, and Clients/ Suppliers meetings) in Hong Kong
- Analyze Price Comparison, Allotment, and Production reports from Contracting Managers to improve company’s competitiveness in the market by quickly following up to hotels that need improvements
- Work closely with other Departments particularly Revenue Management & Sales Department to achieve targeted production, margin, and to support Sales Marketing Campaigns.
- Proactively analyze and introduce new processes to make each department tasks more efficiently.
- Generate regular reports and performance analysis for Chief Procurement Officers
- At least 5 years of experience in hospitality and travel industry.
- Experience in b2b business with hotel and travel agencies is a MUST.
- Aggressive and Energetic. Would like to build a good career path in the industry.
- Excellent English language skill in spoken and written is preferred.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
Directly to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.