Our client, one of the leading global consulting firm is now actively hiring for various position across the Compliance & Risk department in Consultant or Senior Consultant level. Reporting to the Director, you will be working closely with clients within Banking & Finance industry on projects related to Compliance & Regulatory Reporting, Anti Money Laundering, Fraud & Financial Crime, Credit Risk Management or Operational Risk management. You will be focus on delivering sound advise and generate input for the project in charge, manage day-to-day project operations and engage in stakeholder management with business representatives.
To qualify, you must be:
- University Degree holder or higher
- Native in Cantonese, fluent English and Mandarin
- At least 2 years experiences in Banking or Finance industry related to Compliance & Regulatory Reporting, Anti Money Laundering, Fraud & Financial Crime, Credit Risk Management or Operational Risk management
- Candidates with more experiences could be considered as Managers
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.