Our client is a Financial Service Company. They would like to look for a Compliance Manager - SFC type 6 Business candidates.
- Review and enhance compliance framework on Type 6 regulated activities
- Ensure company policies, internal control procedures & manuals are up-to-date with regulatory requirements
- Handle inquiries and investigation from SFC and HKEx
- Handle licensing issues for individuals;
- Perform transactions monitoring and AML measures;
- Develop training materials and coordinate compliance / AML training
- Perform ad hoc projects as required
- Degree in law, finance, accounting or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years of compliance experience in corporate finance houses;
- Good understanding of SFO and other relevant rules and regulations.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills;
- Analytical, self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese, fluency in Mandarin;
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com, thank you.