Our Client is a well-known Chinese asset management firm, and now they are looking for a compliance manager/senior manager to join their firm.
- Overall supervision of compliance of all business activities
- Overall identification of compliance risks of all business activities, including asset management and brokerage
- Make recommendations concerning safeguard of compliance risks
- Assist company in new products and businesses development, giving compliance advice
- Maintain good relationship and communicate with regulatory bodies, including SFC and HKEX, etc.
- Review all kinds of regular compliance reviews performed by department staff
- Bachelor degree in Finance/ Law/ Accounting or related discipline(s) with a minimum of 3 years legal and compliance experience in a sizable financial institutional and/or regulatory body
- Preferred have asset managemet (Type 4,9) compliance experience
- Well-experienced gained in fund management with rich knowledge in securities laws, operations, products and services, and a sound understanding of current trends in asset management
- Ability to work effectively in a highly confidential, fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines
- Mandarin and English is a must, Cantonese is a plus
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.