The Collateral Management products provide value added services to financial market clients, principally engaged in Derivatives and Securities Finance activities, by creating liquidity, reducing counterparty risk, and improving operating efficiencies. Collateral Management provides a scalable end-to-end suite of collateral services across transaction types and asset classes, through a custody- and clearing-agnostic platform, and supported by an integrated high-touch client service model.
- Manage the receipt and movements of collateral assets at the segregated account at custodian agent;
- Direct client communication and interaction
- Issue and respond to daily margin calls
- Dispute resolution and reconciliations
- Partner with Business Units, Middle Office, and Risk teams to address any trade disputes and fails
- Liaise with settlement teams to ensure proper cash and security movements
- Perform daily cash, position, and trade reconciliations and break investigation
- Collaborate with other business parties to make sure collateral operation flow is align with business policies and regulations
- Review and robust Collateral Management Policy, Workflow and Control requirement for Margin and Collateral Management Support
- Manage any new project and processing improvement
- Support Collateral Management System Solution project works (including prepare details user requirements, UAT, data migration)
- 5-7 years of experience in OTC operations or collateral management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Solid product knowledge on OTC Derivatives & strong mathematic & risk knowledge
- Deep knowledge of ISDA/CSA Master agreements and definitions
- Strong focus in client service management, communication and delivery
- Diligent, committed and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and verbal, with internal and external clients, stakeholders across departments
- Perform other ad-hoc projects and assignments as required
- Control focused and with a track record of excelling in Operations team.
- A good team leader
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.