- Responsible for managing Client On boarding team within Operations to liaise between Business and other relevant divisions such as Compliance, Risk etc in executing new clients on boarding
- Ensure all the account opening documentation are compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements including but not limited to CDD, AML, FATCA and CRS
- Working closely with Business, Compliance and Risk to address all client control issues
- Responsible for managing client static data team in carrying out account opening, account maintenance, data analysis, data cleansing, CDD/EDD support, signature verification, distribution of client notification,statement generation & delivery, as well as maintaining proper records of inflow and outflow of original client documents.
- Responsible for managing Client Service team in dealing with client queries, client money deposit & withdrawal requests, transaction booking, cash remittance, charge & adjustment posting
- Bachelor’s degree holder from reputable universities
- Min 10 years experiences in Operations with extensive knowledge in Client on boarding/Client Data maintenance
- Management experience is a must as well as a team player
- Able to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leaderships skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Interested parties, please feel free to call Carmen KM Lee on +852 25856770.
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Thank you!
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.