Our client, a well-known management consulting firm based in Hong Kong is currently looking for eager and enthusiastic individual to join as a Client Protection Associate:
The position is designed to assist clients who the client’s services and accessing information safely. You will be involved in monitoring client requests, developing and implementing new policies, expect the unexpected such as roadblock, train the employees so that everyone is playing by the rules.
You will be joining a globally team and working very closely with the core service delivery teams to ensure the clients are served to the highest standards. The role requires attention to detail, problem-solving skills, lots of responsibility and constant communications.
Your daily routine will consist of :
- Monitoring projects to flag and mitigate potential risks
- Provide guidance to delivery teams on the projects they are working on
- Communicate with delivery teams across the business to support their delivery standards
- Design and implement global operational policies and processes that protect our clients
- Creating and tailoring training to the delivery teams
- Work with the rest of your team on long-term projects to developing and setting industry standards.
- Self-motivated, independent with strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and able to anticipate and proactively prevent risk
- A good team player with good communication and strong sense of responsibility, organizational and problem solving skills;
- Able to manage relationships with junior and senior stakeholders within the business
- A Bachelor's degree in any field with some extracurricular leadership
- No experience is required but ideally 6-12 months experience in related fields such as law, risk management, operations or compliance is preferred.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese (Other Asian language skills are also a plus)
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com