My client is one of the top international banks in the world. They are looking for Analyst to Junior Associate level candidate to join their IBD. This opportunity will have different exposure in cross-border M&A, IPO, ECM and DCM. Focus on mainly big cap size company major countries in Europe, America, Asia Pacific.
You will be joining a dynamic team that has developed throughout the years a solid track-record with large corporate all over the world.
The candidate must be willing to:
· Be flexible in the tasks he will be asked to perform (have opportunity to work with different deals)
· Cooperate with other senior team member to execute the deal
· To mainly cover Greater China but also other countries (ASEAN)
The candidate should have the following experience:
· 2-4 years of IBD Experience at sizable investment bank
· Execution of successful (i.e. closed) various ECM /M&A / Financial Advisory/ Corporate Finance mandates and cross-border deals both out-/in-bound
· Will be considered under ECM team if having strong ECM deal records
· Interfacing with clients for execution in an autonomous way
· Assisting a senior in pitching and maintaining relationships with clients
· Experience in working in small teams with different exposure
Linguistic skills: Native in Mandarin and fluent (work experience in) English (written and spoken)
Please kindly contact directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Attn: Ted) and CC to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you