Our client, a renowned international bank, is looking for a candidate as below.
About the Team:
China ASEAN Research & Advisory Section (CAD) is responsible for providing Research & Consulting Services in relation to business investment in China & ASEAN for customers including:
1. Contract-based Financial Research & Advisory Services according to individual customer's needs
2. Report & publication of research on investment environment, up-to-date country-wide governmental policies with respect to business investment in the region
3. Maintenance of close business relationship with customers & exploration of business opportunities through:
i. providing individual consulting services & market information for customers registered as members of "Business Information Service" (BIS)
ii. organizing seminars with latest market update on business investment for target customers
- Identify customers’ needs and making proposals in collaboration with respective experts and internal colleagues, and effectively present to the customers and follow up the deal to the execution.
- Provide professional advice to customers in establishing, modifying and transforming their various business strategies and plans in China and ASEAN;
- Provide advisory service and Business Information Service to customers in accordance with related policy and procedures;
- Prepare Business Report to assist the Section Head to plan and hold seminars about investment in China and ASEAN countries.
- Liaise regularly with government officials in China and ASEAN for obtaining most up-to-date information about country-wide government policies;
- Research on the trend of business development and investment environment in China and ASEAN;
- Collaborate with business promotion departments and join forces with other branch offices in China and ASEAN to strengthen the coordination on advisory services and to explore new business opportunities in the region;
- Support business promotion departments in customer visits or presentation of information relating to China and ASEAN investment matters.
- Experience in banking industry is NOT necessary
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in audit/ research/ consultancy/ professional firm related or similar positions
- More experienced candidate will be considered for a higher grading
- Fluent in Japanese, advanced English and Mandarin language skills
- Working experience in Japanese business environment is desirable
- Knowledge in Chinese business related regulations is desirable
- Advanced experience in preparing reports or business pitches
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV, preferably, including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current and past positions
to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org