- Answer business related inquiries from customer;
- Provide latest or ad-hoc business or investment related news and updated China and ASEAN rules & regulations for investment to customer;
- Liaise regularly with government officials in China and ASEAN for obtaining most up-to-date information about country-wide government policies;
- Research on the trend of business development and investment environment in China and ASEAN;
- Collect, compile and distribute useful China and ASEAN market news or information to relevant departments;
- Collaborate with business promotion departments and join forces with other branch offices in China and ASEAN to strengthen the coordination on advisory services and to explore new business opportunities in the region;
- Support business promotion departments in customer visits or presentation of information relating to China and ASEAN investment matters;
- Other ad hoc duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any disciplines;
- 1-2 years’advisory/research/consultancy experience preferred;
- Fluent in Japanese and the ability to conduct presentations in Japanese;
- Fluent in Mandarin or English
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.;
- Independent, responsible, supportive and communicative;
- Occasional business trips are required.
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.Thank you!
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.