Our client, an expanding cryptocurrency company based in Tokyo is currently looking to hire a Chief Information Officer.
- Leading a team of IT professionals to providing training and development
- Developing the application and infrastructure for the organization.
- Demand and capacity management, prioritization and execution of strategic IT initiatives and project initiatives within the organization.
- Ensuring focused structuring, planning and control of all projects and timely/proactive engagement of stakeholders on issues and risks.
- Ensuring that resource loading is a key strength while maintaining a balance of internal employees and external contractors.
- Ensuring business continuity in response to widespread events (i.e. cyber, natural disaster).
- Recruiting and developing human talent; development of a learning environment; demonstrating teamwork, respect and collaboration across the IT function.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors’ Degree in computer science, information and technology, software engineering or a related field (Advanced degree preferred).
- Minimum of 15+ years of diversified Information Technology experience with at least 5+ years leading an IT function of an organization.
- Experienced in creating and executing commercial arrangements for products and/or services to provide value to customers.
- Experience in the adoption and use of an agile methodology and the transition from or co-existence with traditional system development life cycle methods and tools.
- Knowledge of financial and economic fundamentals, and business processes, systems and roles.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and writing skills required to represent the organization both internally and externally.
- Previous experience serving on industry organizations, associations and peer-level groups.
- Must have prior experience with blockchain/cryptocurrency technologies
If you are interested, Please send your CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org