- To provide on the ground technical support to our customer and ensure that all technical issues are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- To provide on the ground Technical Support to our customer and ensure that:
- Customer vehicle repairs are professionally undertaken and controlled.
- Warranty repairs and campaigns are expedited in a timely and professional manner.
- Proactively promote and sell services and parts to customers
- A professional, high quality, and efficient service is provided to our customer
- Parts and company tools are controlled, calibrated (if required) and made available for regular audits
- To act as the interface between the regional service manager and the customer workshop operatives relative to the customer base.
- To undertake training as required. This will also include periodic factory training.
- To travel and work at other customer locations as and when required.
- To maintain the company vehicles to a high standard.
- To undertake any other duties conducive with the effective operation of the post.
- Must be available to work flexible hours.
- Willing to also take on bus body service works as required.
- Minimum qualification in City & Guilds Level 3 Heavy Vehicle Engineering discipline
- Control and facilitation of high quality aftersales service provision
- Responsible and can work with minimum supervision
- Customer driven and orientated
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.