As the COO, you will manage functions including Operation, Finance, IT, Administration and other functions in supporting front line business. You will also responsible for monitor various company level risk issues and coordinate different department.
The successful candidate must be capable in:
- Deep knowledge of securities and asset management business.
- Knowledge of the relevant SFC regulatory requirements and best practices to fulfil such requirements and work closely with compliance department to fulfill all the relevant SFC requirements.
- In charge of the company risk committee for identifying and monitoring all kinds of risks.
- Responsible for the policy and procedure of Operation, Finance, IT, Administration and make sure it has been followed by relevant departments in daily operation.
- Responsible for the daily operation, especially in collective investment scheme related business.
- Coordinate with fund administrator for the operation of the Cayman funds managed by the company.
- Responsible for AEOI/FATCA/CRS requirements.
- Responsible for SFC FRR requirements and auditing of the company and Cayman funds.
- Coordinate with head office for various finance issues.
- Monitor iAsia system and make improvement to fulfill company specific requirements.
- Responsible for all the IT related issues, such as telephone recording, IT system and back up, BCP plan and other IT service providers.
- Responsible for all other “non-customer facing” aspects of the business if required by the company.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar operational function with experience in company with SFC license 1/4/9.
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Prefer with CFA or equivalent certificates.
- Candidate with Chartered Secretaries Certificate will be preferred as well
- Proactive, hardworking, analytical and detail oriented;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong PC skills & proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing;
- Good at English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Immediately available is preferred.
If interested, please send your CV along with your current and expected salary to: email@example.com AND CC firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you