Our client is offering a permanent, full-time position based in Hong Kong as secondment to one of their clients, one of the leading listed commercial banking groups in Hong Kong with strong market positions in all major businesses and a total of over 10,000 employees.
For this position we are looking for candidates with hands-on experience with TANDEM / HP NonStop Server (program language: COBOL) - SA / AP grade. A competitive package and excellent career path under application development inside the major bank will be offered to the right candidate.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject; preferably prior experience as System Analyst / Analyst Programmer
- TANDEM / HP NonStop Server application development
- COBOL solid experience
- IT project management and SDLC experience
- Credit card or ATM knowledge
- Banking knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills (Chinese Cantonese and English, Mandarin an advantage)
Compensation & Benefits
- Secondment but permanent, full-time position, HK-based
- HKD 35,000 - 40,000 basic x 12 monthly salary
- 12 AL days
- Medical insurance
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume, including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current/past position
Feel free to contact Marcel Gundlach via firstname.lastname@example.org (and cc email@example.com).
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.