Our client is a Life Science company which is growing ambitiously worldwide. They now plan to go IPO on HK stock exchange board and would like to invite an experienced finance professional to lead the project as a Global CFO.
- Lead all the accounting & finance work / process among China, USA, Middle east asia as global CFO
- Formulate the Finance team structure and set up reporting processes while ensuring internal controls of the financial report
- Prepare management reports, budget, forecast and 3 years plans
- Plan for potential M&A especially oversea’ s healthcare / life science firms
- Monitor cash flow for the company
- Provide financial insights for strategic investment activities
- All the TAX / Internal Control process
- Play a pivotal role interacting with investors, sponsors, banks, auditors lawyers
- Work closely with CEO and the board, you will lead and drive the whole IPO process
- Over 10-15 years solid experience in Accounting & Finance in global company, good skill at IFRS and PRC GAAP. To be able to perform as CFO to meet the Internal and external requirements.
- Having exposure of China / USA market as senior accounting & finance manager
- Having exposure of product development / R&D company
- fluent in English and Mandarin with excellent global education background.
- Reporting Line: CEO.
Please kindly contact directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Attn: Gordon) and CC to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. thank you.