A very international company with over 24 offices worldwide and a staff of over 500, our client isa technology company and recognized as a Leader in Mobile Marketingfor 3 consecutive years.
Working with Fortune 500 companies and top brands to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences, helping the world’s leading brands grow, theirGrowth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, messaging, email, and ad channels.
Our client is seeking to hire a "hungry" Business Development / Sales Executive (or Manager). The person, who takes one of the positions, will be based in Hong Kong.
The Sales Hunter Role
Nothing says more than the real experience: We’re underdogs who believe in the power of actions more than anything. Our sales professionals are conversation starters, network builders, and noisemakers. Being a part of our sales team requires a great set of skills, such as relationship building, consulting, strategic thinking, and creating a robust sales pipeline.
- A university degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields. Previous experience with travel, e-commerce, and retail industries is a big plus!
- Minimum of 2 years of sales management experience. Knowledge of Digital Marketing is a plus!
- Show us that “you’ve got what it takes” to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, especially at the executive level
- Extensive portfolio of Digital, SEO and SEM agencies
- Proven oral and written communication abilities, with positive and energetic phone skills and exquisite listening skills. Alas, we’ve got clients all over the world!
- Be a self-motivated and savvy tech bug, always in search of savvy solutions and ideas to improve our relationship with our clients
- Cherish one of our core ethos: care. You’ll need to care for our clients and make sure they feel at home with our products and our around the clock support
- Superior project and time management skills. And a keen eye for detail!
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving outreach and follow up the effectiveness
- The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment as well as high emotional intelligence
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the sales, achieving growth and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets;
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status;
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key demographics;
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations;
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads;
- Providing feedback to the team on market trends, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings;
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team;
- Accurate forecasting and maintaining an up to date pipeline at all times.
- Fluent English and Chinese-Mandarin
Compensation & Benefits
- Permanent, Full-time position, Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable (depending on candidate’s skills, experience, and overall fit)
- 5-day week
- You’ll enjoy delicious and healthy lunches, dinners, and afternoon snacks. Plus coffee and tea handy!
- We offer many hard and soft skills training to help you improve and challenge yourself. You’ll have access to business plans, where you can choose over 10,000 courses to satisfy your hunger for knowledge
- You’ll have space to share your skills and even deliver training and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- We’ll provide you with a paid Spotify account subscription, so you can cozy up in your headsets cocoon whenever you want
- You’ll have a chance to work in an international, diverse and inclusive environment
- You’ll be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences
- Occasional TGIF happy hours!
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume, including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current/past position
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.