Our client is a one of major internet service provider globally operating Japanese firm. They have been already establishing business fundamental in Hong Kong. And finally, they decide to open new office here to expand their current business. Based in Hong Kong, headquartered in Tokyo and close collaboration with their Singapore, Europe and US offices.
ABOUT THE JOB
You are the first staff here and management role in Hong Kong office. You will be in charge of all operation including P/L responsibility in HK. And at the same time, you will be expected to expand business as BD professional not only in HK but also other areas and countries as well.
The ideal candidate has Sales experience in IT/Internet sector and flexible mind for wider coverage of mission, can work independently and in a team, and speaks fluent English and Chinese (either Mandarin or Cantonese). Japanese language skills would be a big plus.
- Set up office environment and comply all necessary documentation work
- Take all responsibility for P/L in HK and report it to HQ
- Grow business in HK or in other area via biz trip - new & existing clients
- Maintain and close and good relationship with current clients (mainly with local engineers)
- Any type of ad hoc duties...
- Sales experience including business development activities in IT sector, must
- IT/Technical background is an advantage
- Working experience in a managerial position would be a plus
- Fluent in English and Chinese (either Cantonese or Mandarin, but preferably both) & Japanese would be an advantage
- Frequent Biz trip
- Competitive basic monthly salary
- Permanent, HK-based role
- 5-day week
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.