About the Role
Our client is a prominent international financial technology solutions provider for global equities and corporate bond asset managers. Due to their expansion in APAC, they are now seeking for a Business Analytics to build and maintain a robust reporting foundation to allow clients to access data with ease and accuracy. Fostering knowledge of the sales and trading team of clients across the region and capability of utilizing the sales analytics products and reporting with through interpretation is also a part of the remit. Candidate will report to the Head of Equities and work closely with sales, trading teams to present findings in a strategy, process and interactions orientated manner.
• Ad Hoc Analysis using reporting tools or database to answer questions from broad spectrum of Sales Analytics’ customers including; Sales, EQS (Execution & Quantitative Services), Leadership and Compliance
• Respond to client level requests with immediacy and accuracy.
• Drive analytical literacy through all teams across the region with the objective to fully integrate use of Sales Analytics products and reporting.
• Undertake in-depth exploratory analysis of technology and operations to optimize performance with ownership of subsequent presentation of findings to regional or global audience if necessary.
• Maintain and enhance company’s reporting suite across all platforms including build, update, optimize and schedule reports. Where necessary manage or partner to build upon reporting foundation - including Dashboards.
• Advocate analytics literacy, data management, and data governance principles within team and across company stakeholders.
• Manage change in a multi-cultural environment, using influence, persuasiveness, and exemplifying the benefits of best practices
• Build strong relationships and ties with other departments in which we depend on for successful project execution, particularly our technology partners
• Work with 3rd party data providers to receive, digest, or submit data on behalf of company.
• 2-3 years of work experience in data modelling / analysis; work experience in securities industry and/or electronic trading advantageous
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or related Business degree
• Intermediate skills in SQL
• Experience with Reporting tools such as IBM Cognos, Qlik, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, etc.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Effective presentation skills
• English Language
• Work experience in Business Intelligence / Business Analyst role
• Interest in securities industry and/or electronic trading
• Experience or exposure to Python or R advantageous
• Experience with reporting and controls (ROI, Customer profiling etc.)
• Regional Language skills advantageous
Convenient working location
AL: Start from 23 days
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume
directly in here or via email including.
1)Current/Last and expected salary
3)Reason for leaving current and past positions
Feel free to connect Wallace Wong to provide your CV or if you have
any questions regarding this or similar job opportunities:
Email: wallace.wong[at]jac-recruitment.com (cc jac.hk[at]jac-recruitment.com)
Phone: +852 25856761