My client is a well-established data analytics company that specialize in providing direct marketing solutions to sizable and international companies. They are now seeking for a Business Analyst to design user interaction models and workflows and work along with UX researchers and Visual designers to manage project and enhance product functions and features on existing systems.
Business Analyst is responsible for design new, modify, enhance product functions & features on existing systems. This position should possess a high level of technical expertise and clear insights into current business practices.
- Designing user interaction models, workflows and user interfaces
- Integrating internal and external product design into a cohesive user experience
- Creating prototypes and authoring detailed interaction specifications
- Translating usability and field research findings into design improvements
- Working with user experience researchers to design and observe usability studies
- Working with visual designers to improve and refine product visual design and consistency
- Successfully communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Degree holder in computer science / information technology / information management systems / business studies or science-based subject
- A broad knowledge of hardware, software and programming is a plus
- Have a creative approach to problem-solving the ability to gather and interpret information
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills the ability to explain technical ideas clearly
- With good negotiating skills
- With good teamworking skills
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good in project management & budgeting skills an appreciation of wider business demands
- Keep up to date with developments in technology
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume, including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current/past position
Feel free to contact Wallace Wong via wallace.wong[at]jac-recruitment.com (and cc jac.hk[at]jac-recruitment.com).
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.