Urgent - Business Analyst (Online Game Company)
Our Client, a Online Game Company, is now seeking for Business Analyst .
- Spot check daily numbers, highlight anomalies and suggest course of action.
- Monitor business performance across the complete sales funnel, identify trends and patterns and provide actionable insights to key stakeholders.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to develop and execute strategies for optimizing CRM, acquisition and product.
- Take a leading role in driving through various projects directed towards improving business performance.
- Assist in the implementation and execution of organizational policies and processes.
- Analyse existing policies and processes and improve or implement new as necessary.
- Assist in producing and following up budgets and performance forecasts.
- Support stakeholders with ad-hoc analysis.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information and trends
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, while having some knowledge in Japanese will be a plus.
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent analytical mindset and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills with ability to provide solutions.
- Self-motivated and hardworking with a strong sense of commitment and responsibility.
- Ability and desire to overcome constant new challenges in a fast-paced, agile and rapidly-growing organisation.
- Open-minded and highly adaptable to new environments, people and cultures.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel modelling, Microsoft Power BI, and SQL is a requirement.
- Proficiency in Tableau, Periscope data and Metabase is an advantage.
- Experience from E-commerce is an advantage
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: email@example.com and CC to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you