Business Analyst - Game Industry, 30k, Prosperous Benefits
Our client, a Online Game Company, is seeking an Business Analyst to help their business.
- Spot check daily numbers, highlight anomalies and suggest course of action.
- Monitor business performance across the complete sales funnel, identify trends and patterns and provide actionable insights to key stakeholders.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to develop and execute strategies for optimizing CRM, acquisition and product.
- Take a leading role in driving through various projects directed towards improving business performance.
- Assist in the implementation and execution of organizational policies and processes.
- Analyse existing policies and processes and improve or implement new as necessary.
- Assist in producing and following up budgets and performance forecasts.
- Support stakeholders with ad-hoc analysis.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information and trends
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, while knowledge in Japanese is an advantage.
- 2~5 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent analytical mindset and attention to detail.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel modelling, Microsoft Power BI, and SQL is a requirement.
- Proficiency in Tableau, Periscope data and Metabase is an advantage.
- Experience from E-commerce is an advantage
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments to
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.