Our client, a global F&B company is urgently looking for a Brand Manager, Spirits to join their group.
- Formulate marketing plan and agree the marketing strategies with brand owners in a viable manner
- Able to initiate and execute marketing and promotional activities in on-& off-trade
- Monitor the brand performance and A&P spend against the target
- Review shipment and depletion forecasts regularly to ensure inventory control
- Able to conduct a product training and meet up trade customers when needed
- Willing to work during night and sometimes during weekend for special events
- University Graduate with preferably marketing as major
- Min. 5 years in marketing, trade marketing or senior sales role in lifestyle industry or other FMCG industry, in alcohol industry is highly preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Commercially sensible with good negotiation skill
- Highly self-motivated, strong team player and do not resist drinking
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Computer Literate; proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
For interested parties, please send your CV in WORD format along with your current and expected salary to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org.