Our client, a well known bank, is looking for candidates to join their the team as a Manager - Syndicated and Structured Finance .
- Originate and distribute syndicated and structured deals
- Drive, execute and monitor deals internally and externally
- Execute syndicated or structured finance deals
- Understand and develop client needs, bank strategies and products
- To conclude deals efficiently
- To effectively handle other duties including assigned department duties
- University degree, preferably in finance discipline (or demonstration of financial knowledge for those with a non-finance degree).
- 5 years working experience in bank/financial institutions.
- Past experience in handling syndicated and structured deals.
- Basic understanding of corporate banking products preferably in the area of loan syndication, structured deals and distribution.
- Possesses credit analysis and judgment skills.
- Detailed-minded with good organization, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS office applications.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (preferably fluent in Mandarin). Those with past banking experience from Chinese writing environment will be an advantage.
- Those with less frontline syndication experience can be considered for a development role initially.
- Able to communicate confidently and influence working partners positively.
- Self starter with positive attitude.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
Click "APPLY NOW" or directly to:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you