My Client is a leading Chinese securities firm, located in Central they are now rapidly expanding in Asia Market.
- Act as an internal functional consultant on software application related projects, with a focus on ERP implementation;
- Work closely with IT team in headquarter(ShenZhen) to implement,maintain and support ERP system into different sector including finance management, Human resources etc.
- Manage vendor and coordinate internal IT team to handle project management, follow up on projects to ensure delivery;
- Carry out system testing and configuration in the implementation cycles;
- Prepare the training material and provide the training if need;
- Perform trouble-shooting for irregularities data and system functions.
- Fluent in Chinese(mandarin) is a must.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or Information Technology or related;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in system analysis, such as Oracle ERP e-business suite implementation, and process re-engineering or programming experience;
- Experience in Finance industry is a must
- good in time management, creative in problem solving, good at people management plus with strong business sense;
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
if you are interested, please send your word format resume with current and expected salary to:
miranda.choeng@jac-recruitment. com, and also CC: jac.hk@jac-recruitment. com