Our client, a listed company, is looking for candidates to join their the team as a Manager in Asset Liability Department.
- IT Audit covering general control, application control, server and web-based client applications and datacenter.
- Report directly to Audit Team Head and perform IT audit assignments in Hong Kong Branch.
- Conduct risk based audit in accordance with the auditing standards.
- Responsible for identifying issues and provide feasible recommendation to the auditee.
- Participate in projects and provide professional advice to the Branch.
- University degree holder in related discipline
- Holder of CISA and/or CISSP with at least 6 years relevant working experience in IT Security or IT audit in banking industry.
- Familiar with HKMA requirement would be a definite advantage.
- Self motivated and willing to work under pressure
- As an enthusiastic team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good communications, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Good command of written English and Chinese. Fluent in spoken English and Putonghua.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
Click "APPLY NOW" or directly to:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you