Our Client, a reputable Asian Bank, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join their credit section.
- To review and determine credit approval authority of credit applications from Corporate Banking Departments in accordance with related guidelines and procedures;
- To review and provide appropriate recommendations on credit applications from Corporate Banking Departments for Management’s decision;
- To gather credit and related information on customers and related industry for more effective analysis;
- To prepare the credit monitoring reports such as early warning sign, covenants and fund usage;
- To support in the establishment, review and revision of internal operation procedures periodically;
- To support in the initiation and implementation of project streamlining the workflow including automation.
- To Assist in the planning and coordination with superiors and to control and supervise junior staffs;
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, preferably in Business, Economics, Finance or related disciplines;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in credit analysis and monitoring within the banking industry;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Cantonese;
- Independent, hardworking and willing to work under pressure and OT;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.