Our client, a leading Asian Bank, is now looking for a Manager/Senior Manager to join their Corporate Research Department.
• To prepare internal research reports including market trends, relevant regulations, corporate governance, as well as financial & SWOT analysis on large corporate customers in Asia Pacific
• To make effective presentation of the research reports to the management and other relevant parties including bank’s customers
• To monitor assigned industries andborrowers of relevant industries including market data such as stock prices, EDF, CDS, or any key events/news, etc. and report to the management of its impact on credits/industries
• To assign internal ratings to corporate customers if required
• To coach assistants on research activities or related matters
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Econ / Accounting / Law; Master’s Degree, CFA or CPA preferred
• Min 3 years’ experience in handling research or credit analysis of large corporations
• Knowledge in financial analysis and analytical skill on corporate is required
• Candidates from Ratings Company will be advantageous
• Banking experience is not necessary, relevant experience in accounting or consulting firm will also be considered
• Fluent English and Mandarin, Conversant in Japanese language is highly advantageous but not a must; knowledge of Korean language is also an added advantage but not required
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Access preferred
• Frequent business trips are required
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume in WORD format including Current and expected salary directly to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.