Our Client, a leading bank in Hong Kong, is now urgently looking for high-calibre candidates with experience in Regional (China, Taiwan, Korea) AML to join their team.
- Prepare monitoring report on AML conditions in Asian branches (China, Taiwan, Korea) with necessary recommendations;
- Collect and analyze compliance reports from the overseas offices, to liaise and report to Head Office;
- Conduct presentation to overseas branches on AML issues and handle individual cases instructed by HQ
- Support the system development with respect to AML / Economic Sanctions areas;
- Conduct on-site monitoring and risk assessment in a regular and continuous manner;
- Conduct training sessions and visits whenever necessary;
- Occasional business trips are required
- Bachelor’s Degree, Associate AML Professional (AAMLP) or Certified AML Professional (CAMLP) preferred;
- Min. 5 years experience in AML; Experience in regional compliance preferred;
- Proficiency in written and spoken Mandarin, English and Cantonese, Japanese would be an advantage;
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Proficient PC Skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.