Our client, a well-known global bank, is currently looking for Structured Finance (Aviation, Shipping and Transportation Finance) as below.
- Team: Asian Investment Banking Division, Structured Finance Department - Aviation, Shipping and Transportation Finance
- Title: Vice President
Purpose of the Position:
- Asian Investment Banking Division – Structured Finance Department – Aviation, Shipping and Transportation Finance, Vice President – acting as a product marketing officer, main job duties include marketing and business development and to carry out facility preparation and execution functions to serve our clients with a focusing on major Airlines, Leasing Companies and Shipping companies mainly located in North Asia region for tailor-made structured financing solutions but should work as one team with Singapore team.
- The position requires the ability to originate deal opportunities, manage and coordinate duties between various points of interest, structure solutions and to facilitate effective marketing activities to existing and new clients and also need to take care of junior / associate level member in the team. Through these initiatives, VP extends marketing plans developed by the management and to take on marketing functions, as well as to ensure close communication with clients in an attempt to fortify client relationship and to build new ones.
Main Job Duties:
- An Experienced product specialist with key focus in facilitating structured financing transactions, work with other team members to expand our client base and generate profits as one Aviation Shipping and Transportation Finance team and report to HOD in Singapore.:
- Facilitate marketing functions, including loan structuring, communication with clients, and various parties of interest;
- Fortify relationship with clients and to build new clients by strategically establishing presence in the industry through marketing activities and deal origination;
- To collaborate closely with relationship management teams for key relationships and deliver effective structure finance solutions for both existing and prospective clients;
- Review and conduct risk assessments of transactions or other related aspects of transaction risk including preparation of credit application to the credit division and align them to our Bank’s credit guidelines;
- Conduct industry analysis, loan valuation models, and pipeline data;
- Review and facilitate project plans for new projects; prioritize and monitor status of tasks to ensure timely delivery of all new projects;
- Supervise and develop junior staffs;
- To comply with relevant HKMA regulations and applicable group policies.
- A good degree with around 10 years’ work experience, preferably in a similar job capacity (aviation and/or shipping) in the bank
- A good understanding of financial analysis, credit knowledge and documentation skill
- Self-driven and enjoy the challenge in meeting business targets
- Other qualities sought include strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (Cantonese would be plus)
If you are interested, Please send your CV and cover letter to Riki.Shimamura@jac-recruitment.com and firstname.lastname@example.org