Our client is one of the top apparel retailers worldwide and continues growing rapidly. They are making a huge organizational effort to achieve its goal of becoming the world's top digital consumer retailer company. For this high-priority project of transformation of their supply chain to put customers at the heart of every facet of their business activities, the client is seeking multiple, highly motivated, innovative candidates who can identify themselves with that vision and join their ranks.
- To invent and achieve the design and implementation of Next-Gen automated warehouses which will deal with material handling, robotics and IT.
- To design optimal operations for automated warehouses by combining new and old technologies.
- To develop a system related to automation and project management for the warehouse automation project.
- Prior experience in consulting and project management is very good to have.
- Experience in implementing a large-scale machinery automation project involving material handling and robots, which related to logistics warehouse.
- Experience in implementing and operating a large-scale logistics warehouse from scratch (BTS - Build To Suit warehouse construction, operation, and design, system design and development).
- English (Business level) is a must; Japanese language skills are a plus.
- Willing to perform a dynamic and speedy work attitude.
- Willing to work/relocate to Tokyo, Japan.
Compensation & Benefits
- Permanent/Full-time position
- Basic monthly salary is negotiable and depending on previous annual salary and prior experience
- Comprehensive social insurance (health insurance, employee pension, employment insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, nursing insurance)
- Flexible 5-day week
- If required, visa support service & (under conditions) relocation support
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.