Warehouse Automation | Digital Retail | Supply Chain | Transformation | Leadership | English & Business Japanese | Tokyo based | 60K-95K+ (negotiable!)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is one of the top apparel retailers worldwide and continues growing rapidly. They are making a huge organizational effort to achieve its goal of becoming the world's top digital consumer retailer company. For this high-priority project of transformation of their supply chain to put customers at the heart of every facet of their business activities, this client is seeking multiple, highly motivated, innovative candidates who can identify themselves with that vision and join their ranks.
ABOUT THE JOB
Your responsibility will be to promote the design and implementation of next-generation automated warehouses, which will be the world’s most advanced and highly efficient, by collaborating with multiple partner companies who possess world-leading technologies in material handling, robotics, and IT.
What awaits you is an ever-greater opportunity to lead the project through direct discussion with the management team and co-workers, as well as external partners. In addition, you will be required to advance projects through discussion and consensus with other team members.
Anyone with motivation has the chance to take on various roles and responsibilities, as long as the person is capable to catch up with other team members in a short amount of time, and properly execute duties in any kind of reform theme.
IN A NUTSHELL
Someone who can think about the ideal and necessary reforms to realize the basics of this business, unite diverse people across countries, organizations, and territories, and achieve the realization of change with strong will and leadership.
IN MORE DETAILS
- Act as project lead and support the Supply Chain Transformation Leader in the overall supply chain transformation
- Assess the current situation properly, to identify issues, to define the direction of transformation and to create an action plan to execute the transformation
- Present plans and then also get involved to lead the execution to achieve transformation and to commit to success
- Propose projects from scratch, execute with a hands-on approach, realize projects' success
- Face major business challenges and overcome any obstacles with a hands-on approach
- Drive projects toward success by involving management teams as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience involving management and promoting a project
- Knowledge of either logistics, logistics systems or material handling robots
- Experience in working with management and promoting a project
- Fluent English and Business level Japanese
- Desire to deepen expertise in a particular field and apply it to the business
- Motivated to create new value on your own
- Motivated to change the world with something you make yourself
- Willing to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Willing to work/relocate in Tokyo, Japan
- Business trips to distribution centers
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Permanent/Full-time position
- Basic monthly salary is negotiable and depending on previous annual salary and prior experience (~ HK$ 60-95K or JPY 8.7-15+ million/year)
- Comprehensive social insurance (health insurance, employee pension, employment insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, nursing care insurance)
- Flexible 5-day week
- Visa support service if you do not already have a work visa for Japan
- Relocation support if appropriate
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume directly in here or via email. Please include your:
- Current/Last and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current and past positions
Feel free to connect Marcel Gundlach to provide your CV or if you have any questions regarding this or similar job opportunities:
- Email: email@example.com (cc firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Phone: +852 25856766