My client, a sizable Hong Kong company. They are currently looking for an Associate Marketing Director.
In this role, you will need to develop both Global and China Market.
- Understand key market trends and competitive environment to develop proactive strategies.
- Create and implement marketing strategies and campaigns to strengthen brands and drive sales.
- Forecast, develop and manage budgets for campaigns and promotions.
- Create and manage relationships with clients and partner groups.
- Review packaging and positioning of products and suggest improvements
- Postgraduate degree with Marketing or related disciplines.
- At least 10 years working experience in sizeable company. FMCG/food industry will be preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize appropriately and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong in products analysis.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Good team player, self-initiative and strong sense of responsibility.
- Experience in New Product Development is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing.
- Good in spoken and written in Cantonese & English, Mandarin is a plus
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
Directly to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.