Our client who is a well known Investment Bank would like to look for candidates to join their Finance Department.
- Assist in the financial reporting
- Assist with the month end closing and prepare month end reconciliations and schedules
- Assist in Head Office reporting
- Assist to liaise with the PRC subsidiaries on financial reporting and analysis
- Responsible for preparing journal vouchers
- Assist and cooperate with other team members in Hong Kong Finance for meeting various tight reporting deadlines.
- Assist to liaise with internal and external auditors and draft audited reports
- Handling general filing, administrative work and ad hoc assignments
- Occasional travel to the PRC will be required.
- Degree holder with major in Accountancy or related disciplines with professional accountancy qualification such as HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent is preferred but not a must.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in brokerage house/Big 4 Audit Firm.
- A team player with proactive attitude, good interpersonal skills and strong analytical mind
- Proficiency in written & spoken English and Mandarin is a must
If interested, please send your CV along with your current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com