ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a globally operating Japanese IT consultancy firm. They are specialized in and provide a wide range of IT & Business services, including IT Management, Business Intelligence, Business Transformation, and Process Re-engineering, ERP/SAP, CRM, HCM, SCM, FMC, IoT, Digital Marketing, and more.
ABOUT THE JOB
Our client is urgently seeking an experienced Associate Director to head the HK branch, someone with experience building & leading a team, (Pre-)Sales/Business Development, SAP, and hands-on project delivery experience (preferably with Japanese clients), in the IT/Business/Consultancy field. Background from a big consultancy firm and SAP implementation experience is a huge plus!
Based in Hong Kong, headquartered in Tokyo and close collaboration with their China offices, the ideal candidate has 8+ years of related work experience, can work independently and in a team, and speaks fluent English and Chinese (preferably Mandarin and Cantonese). Japanese language skills would be a big plus.
- Grow business in HK - new & existing clients
- Maintain and close and good relationship with clients - attend client meetings - prepare proposals and deliver informative presentations
- Develop the Hong Kong market as a team - build and lead a high-quality team
- Perform pre-sales duties, study and gather clients' prerequisite requirements before meetings to ensure what client needs
- Work on strategical topics with internal stakeholders
- Attend meetings in Shenzhen to handle projects and work directly with the sales team
- Consult and deliver on projects
- 8+ related work experience in a managerial position and several years experience in a large consultancy firm
- Hold presentations for clients, lead sales and project teams to deliver projects successfully
- IT/Technical background is an advantage
- Sales and Team Leadership experience; build a team from scratch
- Familiarity with (any) SAP modules, project deliveries/implementation projects
- Experience in business process re-engineering, business transformation, digital transformation implementation (preferred)
- Experience handling customers is a must
- Fluent in English and Chinese (preferably both Cantonese and Mandarin); Japanese would be an advantage
- Work closely with sales teams and management in China (Shenzhen and Shanghai) and Japan (Tokyo)
- Competitive basic monthly salary + Discretionary Bonus
- Permanent, HK-based role
- Medical Insurance and Employee Compensation Ordinance
- 5-day week
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume, preferably including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current and past positions
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.