Our client is a well-known Chinese FI who has strong pipeline in both mainland China and HK. To cooperate with their fast expansion, their are looking for candidate with strong execution on IPO and bond issuance to join their IBD.
- Handle corporate finance assignments, including IPOs, bond issuance and other corporate finance activities;
- Assess potential deals, originate and execute new business transactions and maintain client relationships;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and participate in deal /transaction origination
- Conducting industry analysis, peer comparison, financial modeling, valuation, due diligence, execution etc.
- Coordinate the work of other professional parties on the transactions;
- Keep abreast of corporate developments and rules and regulations;
- Bachelor Degree in Business related disciplines with at 3-6 years relevant experience in banking or financial services industry;
- Proven track record of successful corporate finance transaction execution (IPO);
- Good knowledge about securities market and corporate finance activities;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Analytical, self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
Please subemit your cv with your current salary + expected salary + notice period information.
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Candidates who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
directly to: email@example.com( Attn: Vince) and CC to firstname.lastname@example.org