Our client, a full range solutions provider for the hospitality, retail and residential sectors, is currently seeking for an Assistant project Manager (Interior).
Report to CEO, 5 Days Work, Double Pay and Performance Bonus
- Direct Report to CEO.
- Assist CEO with equipment and supply scheduling, delivery, and distribution activities
- Organize, track, and maintain project related files, drawings, materials, and correspondence
- Deliver accurate and timely project status updates throughout all project phases
- Regularly provide project reports, documentation, technical assistance, support, and collaboration
- Monitor project site access and coordinate badge requirements
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum 2-3 yrs exp in interior industry.
- Experience in Luxury Hospitality and Retail preferred.
- Willing to travel to Mainland China once a month or less.
- Good communication skills in English, Putonghua.
- Self-independent, able to work under pressure, well-organized and strong sense of responsibility.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
Directly to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.