Assistant Merchandiser - Japanese Furniture Retail Company
Our client, a Japanese Furniture Retail Company , is seeking for a Assistant Merchandiser.
- Responsible for merchandise order and planning in accordance with respective merchandising strategies from Japan
- Monitor inventory, delivery and reordering situations to ensure appropriate levels of stock of designated product categories are maintained
- Responsible for merchandise allocations to POS and co-ordination with stores and warehouse for stock replenishment issues
- Responsible for visual merchandising in-store and windows
- Execute VM strategy for store promotions, seasonal changes, new store openings, and events.
- Search new products from local suppliers when necessary
- Work closely with retail stores to ensure efficient product supply to maximize sales opportunity.
- Provide product training and display information to the store front-line staff
- Provide regular management reports for regular operational reviews.
- Good retail market sense, experience in retail market is an advantage.
- Analytical mind and detail oriented
- Good computer skills in MS Excel
- Good command of Spoken and written English. Japanese speaking would be an advantage
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.