Our client, an international buying office is urgently looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to join their group.
- Handle supplier and product sourcing, order specification, costing, price negotiation, order confirmation, sample coordination, quality control, packaging matters
- Manage entire process from product development to delivery
- Work with factories for matters involved from product development to completion to meet timelines
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned by Line Manager
- 1-year home furnishing product experience & interest in developing in this field.
- Assist team leader in product sourcing, product development, sampling, quotations and mass production.
- Good command of English & Putonghua, fluent in English is in advanced.
- University degree or equivalent is a MUST
- Mature, attentive, occasional travel to China is requested.
- Aggressive, willing to learn, hardworking and able to work under pressure.
For interested parties, please send your CV in WORD format along with your current and expected salary to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org.