The incumbent will manage a team to be responsible for customer behavioral analysis and evaluation, channel analysis, development and maintenance of propensity models for cross-selling and retention, marketing campaign management as well as business report compilation.
Lead a team to conduct the following tasks for the business units in retail banking
- Identity business opportunities by performing the in-depth analysis for increasing the customer value through improved targeting and customer experience among various channels
- Manage the team member to work closely with business and channel teams on campaign management including campaign design and evaluation
- Lead the team to compile MIS business tracking reports
- Work experience in Credit Card business is preferred but with knowledge in other banking products will also consider
- University graduate major in statistics, quantitative analysis, computer science or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in analytics for retail banking
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as manager
- Experienced in analytical skills, campaign management and MIS reports
- Good communication skills and good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.