Our client, a Japanese full-service importer, wholesaler and distributor is looking for candidates for Assistant Manager - Logistics roles.
- Manage logistics teams including a couple of warehouses (ambient, chill & frozen) and truck fleet of 7.
- Meet the KPI for our logistics team like timely delivery to the central warehouse of our key customers, accuracy of inventory, cleanliness in our warehouse, etc.
- Manage the 3PL to provide high quality service to our internal and external customers.
- Liaise with our sales and customer service teams.
- Higher diploma/University degree in Supply Chain management.
- 5-10 year experiences in logistics management of a middle-size team.
- Proficiency in both English & Chinese (Cantonese). Japanese is a plus but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of updated logistics management technology.
- Truck driving licence holder is an added advantage.
- Discretionary Bonus
- Annual Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Five-day work week
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.