Our client, a regional corporate bank is now hiring for an Assistant Manager to join the corporate planning team.
Reporting to the head, you will be in charge of the following duties:
- Analyze financial and business data to prepare report for management
- Assist management on planning including business strategy, business plan and project plan
- Communicate with HQ for regional projects
- Any other ad-hoc duties
To qualify, you must be:
- University Degree holder or above
- At least 2 years experiences in Corporate Banking
- Native Cantonese, fluent in English and Mandarin
- Strong analytical ability and good presentation skills
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.