Urgent - Assistant IT Manager (Japanese Healthcare Company)
Our Client, a Japanese Healthcare Company, is now seeking for Assistant IT Manager.
- Cooperate with Greater China IT HQ on global and regional applications, solution promotion, implementation and rollout in Hong Kong/Taiwan.
- Design and solution on HK/TW application architecture according to business requirement and GBI-C direction. - Execute IT policy, guidelines and conduct regular system audits
- Define and maintain department’s security rule, enforce and promote a security culture at every work level
- Cooperate with Greater China IT HQ to approach global/regional IT network, communication & infrastructure design in Hong Kong and Taiwan and share network service across regional.
- Define and maintain the SLA of the IT helpdesk service, provide and manage helpdesk service to Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- Contributes to effective planning of operating expenses budget
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
- Technical hands-on experience with ERP system with focus on Finance and Sales modules.
- Familiar with enterprise business process and system architecture.
- Hands on experience on system and network infrastructure administration, firewalls, network security, system support and etc.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understand and satisfy Cyber Security requirements.
- Possess PMP certification will be a definite asset.
- Proven ability to coach team members
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to: email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you