Japanese speaking Assistant HR Manager
Our Client, a Logistics Company, is seeking for Japanese Speaking HR Manager to help their business. Their Office locates at TST East.
• Lead the HR team to provide a full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, compensation & benefits and employee relations in Hong Kong
• Assist to manage organizational changes, facilitate growth of company culture and maintain positive employee relations
• Assist to formulate, review and implement policies and procedures which aligned with the organization goals
• Assist in recruitment channel, maintain relationship with recruitment partner, monthly payroll, HR audit, tax filing, benefits enrollment and termination, and leave administrations
• Assist in annual salary review exercise and renew medical benefits and insurance plans, job evaluation, analysis etc.
• Degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
• Minimum of 5 to 8 years HR experience in fast moving or service industry
• Well-versed with Employment Ordinance and other related regulations is a must
• Independent, mature, meticulous with ability to communicate with all level of staff;
• Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Proficiency in Japanese is MUST
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments to
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.