Our Client, a Japanese electronics company is now seeking for a high caliber individual for the position of Assistant FAP Manager.
- Deliver timely and accurate reports for management reference and coordinate annual budgetary process.
- Consolidate and analyze monthly management reports according to USGAAP and Corporate requirement.
- Analyze financial statements to identify potential risks and operating results, identify opportunities to improve profitability and business performance.
- Work with country finance team to prepare financial analysis for OC and Board Meetings.
- Coordinate with country finance team for audit review and final audit and review the draft submissions.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance
- CPA with at least 4 years audit experience with Big4.
- Proven working experience at MNC in FPA area is definitely an advantage.
- Well working knowledge of standard Accounting principles & practices.
- Excellent PC skills in performing extensive analysis – modelling, analysis, tracking and evaluating.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Senior Accountant post.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.