A MNC conglomerate, HQ in Kong Kong with more than 10 branch offices in Greater China, South East cities, Australia as well as United Kingdom. Due to rapid expansion, they are looking for a Company Secretarial Manager to be based in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for the full range of company secretarial documents for the Group and its associates and subsidiaries including company formation, drafting of resolutions and minutes, maintenance of statutory record & registers, change of director, transfer of shares as required from time to time
- Organize and prepare for interim and annual announcements, reports and sustainability reporting. Assist to draft company announcements and circulars.
- Provide up-to-date information to Board on any change in rules and regulations, as well as corporate governance.
- Organize Board meetings and coordinate with shareholders and Board Committees for a smooth process.
- Manage group company database, statutory filings, records and registers.
- Degree holder with qualified professional member of ICSA / HKICS
- Minimum 8 years Company Secretarial experience from listed firms.
- Good knowledge in Hong Kong listing rules, corporate governance, SFO, company ordinances and other statutory and regulatory requirements. Familiar with laws and compliance issues in PRC.
- Familiar with CSA programs and IPO matters.
- Solid experience in dealing with regulatory bodies.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Hong Kong Permanent Residency required
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to:email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you