- Assist portfolio managers with macroeconomic, industry and company analysis; Write up fund / market commentaries through in-depth study of market statistics
- Participate in research projects related to portfolio strategy and construction; factor modeling, portfolio optimization, risk factors;
- Perform other duties and special projects as needed and assigned.
- Participate in investment research and analysis;
- Liaise with fund administrators, brokers, custodians, auditor and other vendors for handling various fund operations tasks;
- Perform duty as a back-up trader, know the basics of trading rules and execution procedures;
- Master Degree holder or above in Finance, Economics, Business or related discipline; Excellent undergraduates with outstanding working ability can also be considered;
- 1-2 years’ experience in financial institutions, preferably in the area of asset management, or candidates with strong desire to work in a buy side industry;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good team player, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hardworking, detail-minded, be able to work independently
For more information on this and other vacancies please contact Carmen KM Lee on +852 25856770.
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to jac.hk @jac-recruitment.com and carmen.lee @jac-recruitment.com. Thank you!
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for recruitment purpose.