Our client is subsidiary company of one of the biggest Asian financial institution. They are currently looking for equity analyst who has 3-5years or more than 5years experience in Asset Management, financial industry or consulting firm. They cover Asean market from HK.
- Conduct equity analysis on Asian equities focusing on HK, China, Taiwan, Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines and Indian equities.
- Fundamental research on companies and build financial models from scratch.
- Provide advice/recommendation on stocks and sectors of each portfolio
- Prepare market research reports on a regular basis.
- Any ad-hoc matters as required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in equity research focusing on Asian equity in financial industry, especially Asset Management.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in management/business (finance, accounting, business majors preferred).
- CFA, CPA certification preferred but not a must.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking ability.
- Ability to work in a team environment is a must.
- Strong time management skills and multi-tasking ability.
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!
Please feel free to drop whatsapp message to +852 9736 6100 for any information.