Our client is subsidiary company of one of the biggest Asian financial institution. They are currently looking for equity analyst who has 3-5years or more than 5years experience in Asset Management, financial industry or consulting firm. They cover Asean market from HK.
- Conduct equity analyzing on Asian equities focusing on HK, China, Taiwan, Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines and Indian equities.
- Fundamental research on companies and support on build financial models from scratch.
- Provide advice/recommendation on stocks and sectors of each portfolio
- Prepare market research reports on a regular basis.
- Any ad-hoc matters as required.
- 3-5+ year experience in equity research focusing on Asian equity in financial industry and consulting firm, especially Asset Management.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in management/business (finance, accounting, business majors preferred).
- CFA, CPA certification preferred but not a must.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking ability.
- Ability to work in a team environment is a must.
- Strong time management skills and multi-tasking ability.
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume directly to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org