Our client is offering a permanent, full-time position based in Hong Kong as a secondment to one of their clients, a digital life insurance provider.
For this position, we are looking for candidates who have the interest and already made the first experience in testing activities, preferably in the insurance industry. Besides the UAT and Linux command experience, the ability to communicate in Chinese languages (both Cantonese and Mandarin) is a key success factor.
- Collaborate as part of the system test and user acceptance test team
- Analyze business requirements and create appropriate test cases
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Perform functional and non-functional tests
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in testing activities, preferably in the insurance industry
- Hands-on experience with basic Linux commands essential
- Experience in life insurance products a plus
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Compensation & Benefits
- Secondment yet permanent, full-time position, HK-based
- HKD 20,000 - 23,000 basic x 12 monthly salary
- 12 AL days
- Medical insurance
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume, including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current/past position
Feel free to contact Marcel Gundlach via email@example.com (and cc firstname.lastname@example.org).
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.