My client is a Japanese listed manufacturing company that specialize in textile, and chemicals. They are now seeking for an Application Support to conduct duties like requirement collection, system analysis as well as development and testing.
- Work closely with the Team Leader and users to develop, support and rollout of application systems
- Play a key role in the System Development Life Cycle, from requirement study, system analysis and design, system development and testing, implementation to maintenance and support
- Monitor and maintain application system, including trouble-shooting, bug fixing and ad-hoc queries
- Ensure proper process on testing planning, execution and documentation of all test results
- Handle any ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 2 years’ work experience in ERP support (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Experience in the implementation and support of Microsoft Dynamics ERP software (AX/NAV/SAP) and reporting tools
- Practical knowledge in ERP development will be an advantage
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, responsible, well-organized, detail-oriented and willing to learn
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Business travel to PRC is occasional required
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Competitive basic monthly salary + Discretionary Bonus
- Permanent, HK-based role
- Medical Insurance and Employee Compensation Ordinance
- 5-day week
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.